The following work is scheduled on the following Broome County roadways beginning Monday, August 15th:
- Twist Run Rd. will be closed Tuesday 8/16 & Wednesday 8/17 for road repairs, ditching, & tree cutting
- The Highway Division will upgrade & replace road culverts on West Chenango Rd.
- Crews will rebuild shoulders on East Windsor Rd., Knapp Hill Rd., & Old Rt. 17
- Ditching will be performed on Old State, Pagebrook, & River Rds. as well as Old Rt. 17
- Patching will take place on Cloverdale Rd.
- Striping will take place on various County and Town roadways
- Mowing will continue on the right of way along the County roadway system
August 12, 2022