The following work is scheduled on the following Broome County roadways beginning Monday, May 15th:
- Cleaning ditches & rebuilding shoulders on Tunnel & Dunham Hill Roads
- Culvert Replacements on Stratmill, Powers, Crocker Hill, North Sanford, & Pagebrook Roads
- Road work on Kattleville Road in the curbing areas
- Paving on Upper Stella Ireland Road – expect delays
- Milling West Chenango Road (begins May 18th) – expect delays
- Sweeping on various County roads and bridges
Motorists are reminded to use caution in work zones, even when they are not active as some routes may be modified as construction progresses. Slowing down is always the most effective way to keep yourself and workers safe. You may also want to give yourself extra time during commutes to accommodate for any detours or changes in traffic patterns.