The following work is scheduled on the following Broome County roadways beginning Tuesday, June 26th. This is part of the record amount of work scheduled for 2023, in which more than 83 miles of Broome County roadways will be repaired.
- Paving on Old Rt. 17 & Second St.
- Culvert pipe replacement on Glenwood Rd.
- Road surface treatments on Greenwood Rd. & Nanticoke Rd.
- Patching on Caldwell Hill Rd. & Owen Hill Rd.
- Cleaning ditches on Hyde St. & Ouaquaga Rd.
- Mowing right of way on various County roads
- Painting on various County roads
Motorists are reminded to use caution in work zones, even when they are not active as some routes may be modified as construction progresses. Slowing down is always the most effective way to keep yourself and workers safe. You may also want to give yourself extra time during commutes to accommodate for any detours or changes in traffic patterns.